Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Black Sheep Yoga!

As promised, I have more exciting yoga news to share.  In addition to teaching at Haute Yoga six times a week, I've been invited to teach at Black Sheep Yoga, an incredible new studio opening up in Oceanside on May 14th!  I am utterly thrilled to be joining Patrick Garrison and Lee Sanudo in their vision for a one-of-a-kind space and community.  Tentatively, I'll be teaching there three days a week.  These non-heated classes will be longer - 75 to 90 minutes - which really gives us time to play and develop.  I am having so much fun getting some sequences ready, following the YogaWorks model for safely working towards a peak pose.  Check out the Black Sheep Yoga page on Facebook, or stop by and see the space.  It's located at 1828 1/2 South Coast Highway in Oceanside, just south of Cassidy.  

Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment