Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Yoga Journal Conference: San Diego!

It's like the night before Christmas for me.

Tomorrow morning, I am waking up at 5am (that's right, on a Saturday) to go spend two incredible days at the Yoga Journal Conference, taking place here in beautiful San Diego.  I am so excited.  This will be one of the most extensive training done since my 200 hour training.  I'll be doing six two hours sessions -- three each on Saturday and Sunday -- plus a few additional sessions and classes that are open to the public.  The first session, for example, is devoted to the shoulder in downward facing dog.  How freaking cool.  The biggest problem was picking the sessions to take.  Now is the first time I wished I could clone myself.  I decided to focus on sessions in the therapeutic track, including three taught by the world renowned Judith Lasater.  I have her books!!

Anyway, I better try to get some sleep because I am pooped from being up at 5 THIS morning to teach, and I want to be on my A-game tomorrow to absorb as much of the information and experience as possible.  So looking forward to sharing this experience with a few of my dear friends and fellow teachers, and then passing this information along in every class I teach.

G'night, yogis.  Will do write ups on each session in the coming few days to share the knowledge (and solidify it in my brain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment