Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

2013 Yoga Resolutions Planning Time

As it's December 1st, and 2013 is officially around the corner, I want to throw something out there.  This is a great time to compile your yoga related goals and resolutions for the upcoming year.  Maybe it's to start yoga for the first time.  Maybe it's to take 20, 50, 100 classes over the course of the year.  Maybe it's to reach a new milestone in a particular pose, a la my cow face arms connecting back in May, or just simply having your fingers touch the ground in a forward fold.  Maybe it's to take a seminar with a teacher you've always wanted to experience live.  Maybe it's a yoga goal that takes place off the mat.  Whatever your goal is, declare it!  Put it out there.  Tell me. I'll be working on my own list this month and post it before the year's end.  I'm on such a yoga high right now I have a lot of great ideas bouncing around my head.

Happy brainstorming!


No comments:

Post a Comment