Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One month only - Hiking Yoga!

Starting this Saturday, and for the next four weeks, I will be leading Haute's incredible Hiking Yoga down at the Torrey Pines Extension, just at the end of Del Mar Scenic Parkway.  Now, for those of you who know me and think, "Kelly leading a hike?  HAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahhahhaaaaaa!" I will ask you to fear not!  Because while I will be leading the yoga portions of this hike, I've enlisted the help of my amazing fiance (yes, that's new!) Scott to lead the hiking portions!  Win win.  I know he'll do great.  Not only because as I type this, he is just coming down from the peak of Mount Whitney, the highest peak in the continental US.  Which he did on a whim.  Because, why not?

To revisit my first hiking yoga experience as a student, click here.  To read one of Scott's write ups on the Torrey Pines Extension, click here.  And most important, please come join us!  We'll hit a couple of beautiful spots, breath fresh ocean air, and just enjoy being outside in this incredible and rare place.

We'll start the hike at 9am, so try to get there about 8:45 to get signed in.  Specific Dates are:

August 18th
August 25th
September 1
September 8th

We'll wrap it up and be back to the cars by 10:30/10:45!

Namaste, hikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment