Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Two more classes added! (And one removed)

Hi all... I'm happy to report I've added two more classes at Haute -- Starting September 11th, I'll be leading the Tuesday and Thursday Wake Up Yoga sessions at Haute in Carlsbad.  Both start at 7am and run an hour.  It's a great vinyasa class that will change from week to week, with fun music to boot.

Because of the addition in classes that have the bonus of being a bit closer to my home in Oceanside, I am giving up my Friday morning, 6am class.  The five am alarm was a bit jarring each week.  Saying that, I will miss my lovely regulars who were there at the pre-crack of dawn with me every week!  But Stephanie Powell is taking over, so be prepared to have your butts kicked in the best possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment