Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 10 - The day I'm a third of the way through

Okay, as it's a 31, not a 30 day challenge, I technically won't be at least a third of the way through the challenge until tomorrow.   But you get the point.  And I'm past a third of the way towards the number of classes I'm looking to complete!  So there.

Took Lauren Huber's Wake Up Yoga again as I teach a double tonight.  It's just a great way to start the day.  I really like practicing in the morning.  The best thing is, you know that no matter what crap gets thrown your way the rest of the day, you've already nurtured your body.  You did something nice for yourself and to yourself.   Gotta love that.

It'll be a brief entry today.  I will share a thought that I had in the practice that will probably curse me tomorrow.  I thought, "I wonder when or if I'm going to hit the wall?"

Because right now...?  I feel great.  I've taken 12 classes in 10 days, and my body feels better now than at the start of it.  Yoga Butt feels fine.  My personal practice feels better/stronger.  My teaching has improved.  I've got more energy.  I'm sleeping like a champ.  I keep wondering if I should give myself a day off, but so far, I don't need it!  Now the question is, will this hold? 

Day 10
Classes Completed: 1
Wake Up Yoga - 7am - Lauren Huber
Progress Towards Goal: 12/31

No comments:

Post a Comment