Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 29 - The day I reached 31

For your enjoyment, please picture me doing the following:


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Tuesday morning I took my 31st class of the 31 Day Challenge.  I moseyed to the Carlsbad studio for Lauren's Wake Up Yoga, and boy, did it feel great.  Having taken some more gentle classes the last few days, it was the first day I woke up without cursing my weak knees.  I went in to the studio, got settled, saw some wonderful familiar faces in the room, and began.

The flow was mellow but energizing.  A nice compilation of the various sequences from the A and B flow.  Mainly, though I just enjoyed knowing with each breath, which each asana, with each vinyasa flow, I was reaching my target.

There is a tremendous weight off, knowing I don't have to squeeze in another class or two over the next couple of days.  (Which is good because work is nutty!)  That's not to say I won't keep practicing.  But for now I can just exhale, let go, and feel good about reaching my goal.

Day 29
Classes Completed: 1
Wake Up Yoga - 7am - Lauren Huber
Progress Towards Goal: 31/31!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment