No class taken on Sunday. No, I didn't play
hooky and go to the ballpark. No, I wasn't
bored or have laundry to do. I didn't get a class in on Sunday because after I taught in the morning, I headed straight to downtown San Diego to watch my dear friend graduate from her master's degree program at SDSU. I am so dang proud of her! The ceremony was followed with a totally fun dinner, and I didn't get home till 8pm. It was a great day and I'm so happy to have been a part of it.
Good reminder that personal challenges, discipline and goals aside, life keeps moving forward all around us. It can be easy to get so wrapped up in your personal finish line that you miss out on all of the fun happenings going on around you. I know I focused Day 19 on discipline, but today I knew my #1 priority was celebrating my super smart friend for succeeding in HER goal.
Day 20
Classes Completed: 0
Progress Towards Goal: 21/20
No comments:
Post a Comment